pixelgardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
pixelgardens

pixelgarens.homeip.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just some advice on the website :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh4890
Owner
Owner

Just some advice on the website :) Empty
PostSubject: Just some advice on the website :)   Just some advice on the website :) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 am

I've talked to a few different people about the website and asked for advice, so far this is what they've said;

1. We need more contrast with the writing, the green's a little faded and doesn't contrast well enough with the blue writing.
2. Can you please remove moderator from below all the topics on the main-page, a few people thought only moderators could comment on those.
3. Apparently our logo's a little simple and the background needs to be more related to minecraft (I'm currently working on designing a new one Smile)
4. Someone offered that all the main categories on the homepage should be drop-boxes to make it easier to navigate around the website.
5. We need the rules to be displayed somewhere on the website, and somewhere noticeable (my own personal idea Razz)
6. Someone suggested a facebook or twitter page, but I recon we should wait till we get the server started for that.
7. Replace the grass blocks up the top of the screen with something a bit more interesting - a picture of spawn maybe???
8. The other grass blocks in the home page also need to be changed, not sure what to though...
Back to top Go down
freddag
Delevoper
Delevoper
freddag

PostSubject: Re: Just some advice on the website :)   Just some advice on the website :) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:00 am

Josh4890 wrote:
I've talked to a few different people about the website and asked for advice, so far this is what they've said;

1. We need more contrast with the writing, the green's a little faded and doesn't contrast well enough with the blue writing.
2. Can you please remove moderator from below all the topics on the main-page, a few people thought only moderators could comment on those.
3. Apparently our logo's a little simple and the background needs to be more related to minecraft (I'm currently working on designing a new one Smile)
4. Someone offered that all the main categories on the homepage should be drop-boxes to make it easier to navigate around the website.
5. We need the rules to be displayed somewhere on the website, and somewhere noticeable (my own personal idea Razz)
6. Someone suggested a facebook or twitter page, but I recon we should wait till we get the server started for that.
7. Replace the grass blocks up the top of the screen with something a bit more interesting - a picture of spawn maybe???
8. The other grass blocks in the home page also need to be changed, not sure what to though...

4 i cant do but i can make it so they to category's are only shown with the forums in the category once clicked on it might work
5 hmmm good thought will look into it
3 i made the logo very quickly so yah i wouldn't know what to add to it so that is for you to deal with
6 i agree a twitter page and Facebook page will get more people in

Last edited by freddag on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgardens.iftopic.com
freddag
Delevoper
Delevoper
freddag

PostSubject: Re: Just some advice on the website :)   Just some advice on the website :) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:03 am

moved to fourm feed back
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgardens.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some advice on the website :)   Just some advice on the website :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just some advice on the website :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pixelgardens :: News :: What is happening in the server?-
Jump to: